Summer Solstice _ Ceremony
June 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| £15
Come join with me to celebrate the Summer Solstice in Ceremony. This Ceremony where we will be honouring Domnu. Lady of the Lake, and the element of Water. Honouring the longest day in the Wheel of the Year. (We are following the Goddess Wheel of the Year hence Honouring Water and not Fire)
Please Bring the Following Items.
- A small Blue candle in a holder
- Notebook and pen
- A chalice if you have one or a cup/mug for juice afterwards.
- Bring anything special that you may wish to put on a central indoor Altar (you will be taking this home).
- Bring outdoor clothes/boots/shoes
- Bring a small towel
- An offering to Mother Earth: bird seed, flower, an item made of natural grasses, sticks, leaves. This will be left on Mother Earth.