Ostara – Spring Equinox – Ceremony
March 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| £15
Join with me to celebrate Spring Equinox – Ostara. A Time for springing to life. Honouring the Goddess Artha. Celebrating Element of Fire. We will have understanding of what this turn of the wheel represents.
Please bring the following items.
- A small Green candle and holder
- A chalice if you have one or a cup/mug for juice afterwards.
- Anything special that you may wish to put on a central indoor Altar. (you will be taking this home)
- Outdoor clothes shoes/boots
- Bring an offering to Mother Earth: bird seed, flower, an item made of natural grasses, sticks, and leaves. This will be left on Mother Earth.
- Notebook and Pen.