Mabon – Autumn Equinox Ceremony
September 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| £15
Come join with me to celebrate the Autumn Equinox in Ceremony. This a Ceremony where we will be honouring Mother Earth and her Harvest, marking the end of Summer and beginning of Autumn.
We will be going out to join Mother Earth, working with the Element of Earth and will also be working indoors understanding this part of the Wheel of the Year. Will be going out onto Mother Earth.
Please Bring the Following Items.
- Small orange or brown candle in a holder
- Notebook and pen
- A chalice if you have one or a cup/mug for juice afterwards.
- Bring anything special that you may wish to put on a central indoor Altar (you will be taking this home).
- Outdoor clothes/boots/shoes
- An offering to Mother Earth: bird seed, flower, an item made of natural grasses,sticks, leaves..this will be left on Mother Earth.