August 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| £15
Come and join me in the Lammas Ceremony. We will be honouring Lammas, the time of abundance. We will be honouring the Goddess Ker the Grain Mother.
Please Bring the Following Items:
- A small Yellow or Gold candle in a holder
- A cushion to sit on indoors.
- Notebook and pen
- A chalice if you have one or a cup/mug for juice afterwards.
- Anything special that you may wish to put on a central indoor Altar (you will be taking this home).
- Outdoor clothes/boots/shoes
- An offering to Mother Earth: bird seed, flower, an item made of natural grasses,sticks, leaves..this will be left on Mother Earth.