Beltane Ceremony – Meadway
May 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| £15
Come join with me while we celebrate a Beltane Ceremony of Fertility of the Land . This a Ceremony where we will be honouring the Lord and Lady. Goddess Rhiannon, as the Lover because She awakens the vibrant energy of passion. This is time of Blossoming and honouring Hawthorn Woman. So first let us gather in sacred circle as our ancestors did before and follow the old ways, while we create magic in our ceremony. A Beltane Ceremony is created to call for fertility of the crops. May Poles would be danced around, symbolic of the masculine and feminine energies uniting, thought we won’t be dancing around a maypole in this ceremony.
- Please bring the following items:
- A small Red candle in a holder
- Notebook and Pen
- A chalice if you have one or a cup/mug for juice afterwards.
- Anything special that you may wish to put on a central indoor Altar (you will be taking this home)
- Outdoor clothes shoes/boots
- An offering to Mother Earth: bird seed, flower, an item made of natural grasses,sticks, leaves..this will be left on Mother Earth.